Compliance Consultation Services
Waterproofing Integrity offer compliance consultation on waterproofing systems and applications to ensure that the requirements of the National Construction Code, Australian Standards and the material suppliers specifications are met.
This consultation can take many forms that include:
- Design reviews of architectural drawings and section details
- Product reviews for suitability and compliance
- Scope of works reviews
- Principal or Contractor ITP reviews
- Onsite compliance inspections
- Systems development
As a waterproofing consultant, we are working in Sydney and across NSW with architects, Tier 1, Tier 2 and Tier 3 construction companies and other industry professionals to ensure compliance. In light of the NSW Design and Building Practitioners Act 2020 and the role of the Building Commissioner, ensuring the correct designs, compatibility and compliance in issued for construction drawings has greater accountability. Where designs and building practices are not able to meet the deemed-to-satisfy requirements of the NCC and Standards, a performance solution will need to be documented. From which, both the principal design practitioner and the principal building practitioner are able to make their respective compliance declarations.
Our clients have greater confidence in their approach following reviews of project documentation to ensure that the buildability is compliant. Some of the common areas of focus are:
- Documenting section details
- Balcony hob heights and drainage
- Shower strip drain placement and achieving correct falls
- Planter boxes above habitable areas
- Rooftop systems as part of BCA Performance Requirement FP1.4
- Accessible apartments for aesthetics or NDIS requirements
- Pavers on pedestals
If there is anything that you require specifically, please reach out and we can discuss.
Contact us on 1300 025 944 to discuss your project requirements and ensuring compliance. Otherwise, please email us on email@example.com